28.2.06

Music Australia Style

Meg and I are digging a couple cool radio stations over here that play a wide variety of stuff and most of it is pretty good. A few songs I'm liking:

"Steady as She Goes" by the Raconteurs
"Blackout!" by the Cloud Room
"Walking with a Ghost" by Tegan and Sara

They play cool mixes too. Stuff you (at least I) would never think of. Like "Come Together" by the Beatles overlayed with "Closer" by NIN, or NIN vs. the Ghostbusters theme.

the radio stations are Triple J and Triple R.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

triple j helped launch silverchair 'cross the pond back in the late 90s! they gotta be good. :) i wonder how many artists you hear down there will actually make it into rotation up here. it would be interesting to find out from you all how awesome some band is and then hear them on like Q101 in chicago here the next week or somethin'... :)