14.4.06

I wish I could put my brain on hibernate

This Easter weekend we are going to Dixon's Creek for camping. It is going to be a great time and we are looking forward to wearing our op-shop made outfits. We will explain more about the outfits and the camp when we get back. I am supposed to be helping Brandon with packing right now : -) We are supposed to leaved in an hour and Jolene still needs breakfast.

The past two nights I have "woke" up and asked Brandon about programming problems I have been having recently with designing the website. At 4 in the morning I will ask him about the "background" and the refer to the highchair or bed or something strange. I don't know why programming does this to my brain at night, but it is annoying sometimes. When I took C programming at Purdue Univ. I had the same problem. I would get stuck on a specific programming problem and then my brain would keep working on it at night. Brandon says he would wake up at night and I would be talking in my sleep about programming. "sigh" I wish my brain would hibernate at night, I don't feel like I get quality sleep when this happens. I used to keep paper and pen by the bed in case something came to me at night. Actually a few times I did think of something good but last night was a mix of html, DNN, and baby stuff. I'm not sure of those work together as someone's dad has said before "they are not compatible" : -) I may have been wound up about leaving for the camping trip too. I always getting excited about traveling and going places.

When I get back I will also have to write about a recent article I read in Wired Mag. They were talking about China as the next superpower. It was pretty interesting...until then have a good Easter weekend. Oh and thinking of Easter it is sad to see people running around trying to get the best choc. bunnies to buy and forgetting about the real reason Easter is here.

Christ died, was buried, and rose again. Although as Christians we should celebrate this every week I think it is good to have a special weekend that focuses on it even more.

Later peeps,
Meg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Later peeps"?

Where are the Peeps? How about now Peeps....mmmm, PEEPS!!....

Happy Easter Brandomegalene! from Us in the US.

Anonymous said...

BMJ,
I saw your guys' pictures on the girls picture blog - great outfits... :-) Megan - I 'specially liked your pink faux (I'm assuming... maybe not faux?) fur coat. 'Twas pretty cool, I must admit.
So, I think I am probably going to stay with you guys when I go to Deakin (sorry I haven't emailed you about it) - when is it when you think you'll figure out for sure where you're going to be living, just out of curiousity? Let me know, if you would.
Umm, my email addy is eblackwo@gmail.com if you don't have it.

God Bless! (And I'm looking forward to seeing ya in Oz!)

BamFam said...

halllooo repub. now.