21.3.07

There's a Bear in there and a chair as well.....its Playschool



As I said before, I took Jolene to a Playschool concert last Friday. Playschool is an Aussie kids show that has been on for ages. Kind of like Sesame Street but toned down. She seemed to enjoy it, she was jumping around and doing the hand motions. It is fun to take your kids places and see them get excited about something you are doing with them. When we head back to the States we will probably take Jolene to the Children's Museum, I'm sure that will be great fun.

3 comments:

Rya said...

I can't wait!!!

I will see you in 2 1/2 months!!! :)

Love ya!!!

Rya

Anonymous said...

me neither
jan

Anonymous said...

That is one of the great joys of parenting - sharing life with your children! Enjoy it, it goes by so fast!