8.12.08

Being creative

A while ago I posted about this guy (Brian Dettmer) who makes 3D sculptures out of books. I said that I might have a go at making one. Here it is.


Not as intricate as his but I think it is a good start. Actually the fact that I finished it is pretty good for me. I think my next project will be a big "quiet" book for the girls.


Now that we are into the warmer days it is nice to spend our time outside (the time between brekky and lunch). Today I decided we would do some painting. I made finger paints for the girls then taped a bunch of A3 sized paper onto the garage. This is what we ended up with.

If you want more pics to look at go here. They will include some of swinging, Gideon, Jolene's ballet recital, and other bits and pieces.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!!!