I tend to download them onto my phone and then listen while I am doing my chores at night.
So far I have listened to...
1. Truly Educating the Whole Person by Susan Shaeffer Macualay.
This is one of four in a series entitled For the Children's Sake.
2. The second one is a series entitled Justice at Home, Justice Abroad by Prof. Jerrum Barrs.
Number two sticks out in my head as especially good to listen to - When is it Right to Fight? The Just War and Modern War
3. The next one up on the phone is a series called Two Worlds Under One Roof: Bridging the Generation Gap by William Romanoski.
The four parts are entitled
- Christianity and Culture
- Developing a Christian Approach to Popular Art
- Looking At Hollywood Films
- Putting It All Together
plus the breakout sessions
- Perfect Parenting: Dream On, Parents! (Breakout Session)
- Made in Whose Image? God's or the Medias? (Breakout Session)
- New Family Models (Breakout Session)
I'll see how it goes...
Number two sticks out in my head as especially good to listen to - When is it Right to Fight? The Just War and Modern War
3. The next one up on the phone is a series called Two Worlds Under One Roof: Bridging the Generation Gap by William Romanoski.
The four parts are entitled
- Christianity and Culture
- Developing a Christian Approach to Popular Art
- Looking At Hollywood Films
- Putting It All Together
plus the breakout sessions
- Perfect Parenting: Dream On, Parents! (Breakout Session)
- Made in Whose Image? God's or the Medias? (Breakout Session)
- New Family Models (Breakout Session)
I'll see how it goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment