15.2.10

Projects: One finished another one to begin, NZ, origins

I just finished up the 2010 Geelong Bible Conference website. The final task was installing code for a slideshow. See "Past Conf." tab to view. There may be a few content changes but everything else is done.


The next project will be concerning the new Geelong Bible College. Brandon and I have been asked to come along to a few meetings and add our input. They are mainly wanting ideas on how to reach the 25-35 age bracket. We will be addressing more of the tech/website side of things. I am looking forward to it.




Brandon is in New Zealand this week. Wednesday morning until Saturday morning. Hopefully my sister will be coming to hang out for a few of those days. Right Abby?




I am still digging into the Signature in the Cell. I have to say I am really enjoying the book. There is a lot on the philosophy and history of science. Many good questions to ponder.

Brandon and I have recently listened to Mark Driscoll's sermon on doctrine: creation. I would encourage you to do the same.

No comments: