



So we don't spend our complete day learning about calculus, TCA cycle, and complex sentences. We like to have fun too!
Now that we have our plane tickets we have to start applying for passports again. Ours were damaged in the fire and we don't think LA customs will approve of them in their crispy state. Pray that we can get them quickly and that it isn't a big hassle. We also have to fill out paperwork for Adele as well, proving her citizenship and proving that we our her parents who are also American citizens. As of right now we have a whole drawer full of paperwork none of which is complete. We are going to be good little workers and spend the night filling in the blanks, ignoring the desire to call up Josh and Sarah to see if they want to watch illegal copies of Prison Break. We are at such a good part!!!!!!!!
Saturday and Sunday the temps were in the 100s. Saturday we went to the beach with a couple of girls from playgroup. It was nice being able to get together outside of play group. A bit more time to talk. I am contemplating trying to have them all over with their partners for a BBQ, I will see what happens in the next month or so.
Two weeks until Family Camp! We are going to camp again, hopefully we will all fit. Brandon and I are talking about having a test night at home just to make sure, don't want any surprises (like oh, Adele guess there isn't room for you, you will have to sleep outside). Brandon is helping Josh with games again. Basically this means that Josh comes up with a crazy name and then invents a few crazy rules to go with it. These sorts of games always include people running, balls, and safety zones. Good times!
We are having our Congregational meeting soon to talk about the building and the future in general. The session sees the need for more seating and also more class rooms. Basically we have two options, move or add on. This is a good problem in a way because God is blessing the church with growing numbers. The congregation has started talking about planting a church, but I think that will still be a ways off just from looking at the example of the new Immanuel
Church. God's timing is always perfect, it will be exciting to see God's direction in the next few years for the church here.
adois amigos!
8 comments:
I am officially caught up on the Fisher's life! :o)
I'd love to make comments about each post...but I need to do something slightly more productive/necessary (unfortunately). :-P
See you guys Sunday?
I'm excited about your extra play group date. I've been praying for that to go better since I talked to you.--Emily
:) I loved looking at all those pictures, its so much fun to mess with pic on the MAC compy (thats what you did it on right?). The ones B put up on the post below were GRAND also! :)
It was great to see you guys yesterday. :) The girls were as cute as ever (Jolenes "hi mommy" from the front to the back was funny). And Adele is growing up (she looks like a lot of you guys now, Fishers and Elders- a lot like Camren {sp})- thanks for letting me put her to sleep. Its so cute to have a baby in asleep in your armes (she kept me warm too).
I am So looking forward to Dikko! I can't wait. It will be so good to just get away for a weekend and felloship with the people in the RP church here. have fun with the tenting, and if something goes wrong (like Adele can't fit) i'd be happy to give up my bunk (or share it) and sleep on the floor (or sleep beside) ;). Sweet B and Josh are doing the games?! Then i'm sure they'll be way-cool!
I'll pray that everything goes well and fast w/ your preperations. Yeah we have been talking a lot about going back and stuff. My dad is for sure now, and ether he will go with my mum and C, or our whole family will go. If i don't go this year then i deffenently want to go to Calvan!!!
OK, this is turning into a book so i'll ttyl. Well look forward to seeing yous soon. Take care, tell the family i said hello.
God bless
love,
~T
Sent out your b-certificate, Meg last week so all is done on our end. Looking forward to your arrival. Poor Adele! We'll have to make sure that she fits into the house somewhere in Fairland too. It was nice to see the pix of mom and Jolene having such a good time together. These are the great times, enjoy them as they go by in a blurr...I have some personal experience. Every now and then I get teary just thinking about chasing my little girls around and playing "earthquake". I sure wish I could beam back and just watch those days again. Take care, love you all, dad
hey B M A J
i am sooooooooooooooo
exited !!!!!!!1
love ya!!!!
janae
I loved that earthquake game.
Earthquake, yeah that was great. Hopefully, Dad, your back will stay intact for many more years despite the pounding it once received :-)
Meg
you have a cut baby
janae
Post a Comment