First, I took Adele to the orthopedics today. They did another ultrasound on her hips and the doctor said that they are looking good. He said she only has to have the brace on at night now for the next 6 weeks. We then go in for a x-ray to check on how everything is progressing. If all looks good she will be done with everything. Now do you all know what this means for miss Adele? Thats right, more tummy time!!!! Adele's most favorite thing in the world (not). She will get used to it very soon.
One more big headline. We bought tickets to fly home!!! We will be arriving on June 12th and staying until July 17th. How cool is that? You might all want to break out your schedules at this time and mark out that whole period seeing as though you will want to spend every waking moment with us :-) We really would like to see as many people as possible so let us know when you all have the time and we will start scheduling.
We are flying with Qantas again, and very thankful for that as well. It cost a few extra hundred dollars but it will be well worth it. I mean Qantas gives you your own pair of socks, a toothbrush, and a eye cover thingmajig, that is surely worth the extra $200/ticket.....right????
I think that is all the big news for now. I need to go get dinner ready and then we are heading off to McEwens to watch House, 24, and something else but I forgot.
12 comments:
Yay!! :) Good news all around! I'm glad to hear that Adele is making progress and that you set a date for your visit--very exciting! I love the pic also, she's beautiful. :) I hope you guys have a good rest of your week, love you!
-- Eleni
That is one cute baby!!!
Love,
the unprejudiced Granny Fisher
You are coming home!!
You are coming home!!!
You are coming home!!!!
You are coming home!!!!!
Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:-) You're family is TO cute Meg!
Yes, that $200 extra is defently worth the socks! They are GRAND! ;)
That's really excting, it must feel really good to have a date and the tickestand have it decided, huh? Well Hope all works out.
To bad you can't go right now. 1 1/2 feet of snow in Indy! How cool!? *sigh* i DO miss the snow! ( I say that as i sit here and sweat all over myself ;)) In NY they have 12 FEET, and are expecting 2 more feet this weekend! 14 FEET OF SNOW! I can't think of anything greater! ;-)
Welp, hope you see you at the Psalm sing on the 25th (?). Take care, tell the B and the girls i said hi.
~Later
Glad you are coming back for a visit. It will be during Covfamikoi. Why don't you attend? That would sure make it so you see lots of us. Enjoy the warmth. We are buried in 17 inches of snow!!!
Aww, that is an adorable picture. I am so jealous that you guys already have your tickets and stuff. Apparently dad going to Synod, so at least some of us will prolly be going to America in the summer, but only God knows. Glad that you guys get to go back. Thats cool.
Send us an email if you need a "home base" for a little visit to Lafayette. We'd love to see you. We are equipped with pack and plays and also have a free queen size bed now (the real kind - not a hide-a-bed or air mattress!)
I second the idea of coming to Covfamikoi - at least for a little while!
Anna
Can't wait to see you all! We'll be in touch.
---John and Melissa
YayA!!!!!!!
We are soooo excited to know you're coming back to the states to chill a while! I hope you're flying through Chicago - sounds like you might be, so def let us know if you will have a bit of a layover or anything. Besides that, of COURSE we will SO come south to Indiana and see you guys, hopefully more than once! :)
hi
YAY!!!!!!!!:) you are coming home
guess what
dad is going to read me the narnia
books!!!!:):):):):):)
have you read them????
this is kidy <(^^)> funny!!!!
got to go
love ya!!!!!
jan
iiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooou
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
janae
hey,
you are coming home
you are coming home
jan
a cut baby agan but i love them
!!!!!!!!
jan
p.s. i can not writ to day
bye bye
love ya!!!!
janae
Post a Comment