While driving to a friend's house....
J: "Are wishes good?"
Me: "What do you mean by good?"
J: "Some people say 'make a wish.' Is that good?"
M: "Some people say that when blowing out birthday candles. The better thing to do instead of making a wish is pray to God. We can talk to God about anything and ask him for whatever as well."
B: "According to his will. Ask according to His will."
A: (in a very melancholy tone with a long and dejected face attached) "I wish my dreams would come true."
B: "Yeah? What do you dream about?"
A: "I'm not telling."
G: " Can weee westle?"
G: "I whant to westle!"
Me: Coming out of the bedroom dressed for church. Wearing a new dress.
G: "Ohhhhh I wike your dress."
G: "I wuve it. Yes, I do."
Me:(thinking) And your too cute little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment