On the way to swimming lessons....
A: "Mom, it's just hard."
Me: "What is?"
A: "I want to be a grown up on earth but I want to be a kid in heaven."
Me: "Why do you want to be a grown up?"
A: "Because I just want to stay up with you."
Me: "Why do you want to stay up?''
A: "Because I just don't know how late you stay up."
Me: "I see."
Me: "Why do you want to be a kid in heaven?"
A: "Because I just want to play eye spy dere (there)."
Me: "You can play eye spy when you're a grown up too."
A: "It's more fun when you're a kid."
J: "Lets play eye spy now."
A: "OK"
Gideon playing with a marble works set at a friend's house. Trying to build a contraption of some sort.
G: "I need a map!"
G: "Where is the map!"
looking at the instructions
G: "We need to do thhhhis."
G comes up to me with a smile
G: "Mom you're a ponk"
Me: "What?! I'm a ponk?! No you're a ponk!"
G laughing
G: "No! You're a ponk!"
Don't ask me what ponk means. I have no idea. Some sound that he made up and inserts into conversations when he is feeling silly. Anything and everything can be given the title ponk.
Haha spell check certainly didn't like G's word. They are all highlighted yellow. I hate to break it to him that his word is not up to spell checking standards.
1 comment:
Love this!
I love hearing about what's going on in A's mind. :)
Post a Comment