Jolene turned two today.
Here are pics from her birthday party with play group and then the one we had earlier today with friends from church.
Also, here are pics of the girls doing things that may only be interesting to the grandparents. Oh, and pics of our trip into Melbourne with friends Brandon and Lisa Rigg (from LA area).
6 comments:
wow, you've had kids for two years. I think I actually met one of them, no? the caucasian one, I think it was.
You wrong-stimate me. You guys are probably the most qualified of all of my friends to raise children, in my mind. That has nothing to do with being boring or lame, because neither of you are.
that story of Jo (do you call her that?) trying to go to the park made me lerf. Awesome.
Happy birthday Jolene! I knew it was her birthday! :) I love the pictures! We girls used to have a doll house just like the one Jolene got.
I love the pictures of Jolene in her easter dress. She looks gorgeous!
Happy b-day Jolene! We will have some surprises for you when you get to Fairland; bet you can't wait!
Happy birthday to Jolene, happy birthday to Jolene, happy BIIIIIIRTHDAY dear JoLEEEEEEENE, HAAAAAApppy biiiiirthdaaaay tooooooooo youuuuuuUUUU!!!!!
This is a bright spot in the unending craziness lately of my life. I am so glad to see these pics! Tell Jolene we love her and can't wait to see you all in June!
darn! The Kodak gallery isn't working. Well, I'll just have to look at them later.
Well happy birthday Jolene! Two years old! Man, you are getting SOO big! :) Well hope you're birthday was great! We might see yous this weekend. Have a good one even if we don't see you (but it won't be has good if you don't see us).
Anyways, Lord willing we'll see you guys before you head off, but if not I'm sure we'll be seeing each other in the states! (man, we got half across the world and you follow us, and now we're following you back half way across the world! :)) LOL jk
see ya's- take care.
<3
Tamari
Post a Comment